quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016

Pick Up A Weirdo - Moving Again

If we wait until we're ready, we will be waiting for the rest of our lives.
- Lemony Snicket

During these last days at home I have been gnawing at my finger nails, looking at the box my best-friend gave me for Christmas thinking wether I should or not open the "I need a hug" gift or the "Open when you're stressed or worried"...

I'm about to embark on one of the biggest adventures of my life: a trip to China where I will learn martial arts and will propably change my life.

The feelings are ranging from "I can't believe this is actually happening" to "a whole year in China? Are you mental? Have you thought about the cultural shock? You know you're socially awkward and meeting new people leaves you anxious! You don't even like new people." Okay, so this part may be a little streched but doesn't mean it hasn't crossed my mind.

But one thing I am certain: this is the kind of thing that if you don't do it now, you will regret it for the rest of your life!


P.S.: I couldn't resist and I had to open the "I need a hug" gift to see if the stuffed animal my best-friend gave me was a panda after our "no boyfriend of mine would ever be allowed to give me a teddy bear that isn't a panda" talk. I can't believe I will finally see my favourite animal for the first time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário